Looking to buy in the Cape Coral - Fort Myers area?
You've come to the right place!
The Cape Coral - Fort Myers area is growing by leaps and bounds! With so many Cape Coral - Fort Myers real estate options to choose from, you need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. You've definitely come to the right place. I'm the local expert and I'm ready to put my experience to work for you. If you haven't chosen a Cape Coral - Fort Myers REALTOR® yet, make sure your candidates can answer these tough questions:
- What are the hottest growing areas in Lee County, Cape Coral and the Fort Myers area?
- If it's Cape Coral or Fort Myers investment property you're after, which areas are the most promising for rentals and flips?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of buying Cape Coral or Fort Myers pre-construction?
- What urban development projects might affect the value of Cape Coral or Fort Myers real estate?
- Which areas of Cape Coral or Fort Myers are ripe with affordable gems?
You've come to the right place to find your dream home in Cape Coral or Fort Myers proper, or in the popular surrounding areas of Lee County. Whether you're looking for an estate, an executive home, a luxury condo, a retirement villa, a historic home, a downtown loft, waterfront vacant land or anything else in the greater Fort Myers area — I can help you!
Our service area includes:
Cape Coral, Fort Myers, N. Ft Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Lehigh Acres, Bonita, Sanibel, Captiva, Pine Island
Helpful information about Cape Coral:
Cape Coral Area Attractions:
Fort Myers Area Attractions:
Southwest Florida Museum of History Housed in the former Atlantic Coastline Railroad depot, the Museum is home to the history of Southwest Florida. Paleo Indians, the Calusa, the Seminoles, Spanish explorers, and early settlers are just a few of the people you will meet as you view the exhibits.
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates
Enter a world unlike any you have ever seen when you visit the Edison & Ford Winter Estates. The furnishings and architecture of these gracious, rambling buildings are reminiscent of a bygone era. The inventive genius of Edison and Ford are evident throughout these 17-acres of riverfront estates.
Enjoy learning with the whole family at the Imaginarium Hands-On Museum. The museum offers over 60 interactive and animal exhibits for all ages including live animals, a hurricane and thunderstorm simulator, and an early childhood area.
Fort Myers Resources: